Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I Think I Can, I Think I Can...


"She is clothed in strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come."
 
Proverbs 31:25
 
I don't have much to say today that this verse can't sum up pretty well on its own. God is a big part of my life, and I lean on my faith a lot. Recently, life has been pretty hectic and I need to remember this verse more than ever. I am taking summer classes for the first time. I will begin my internship in August, where I will be living the life of a teacher for the first time every single day. In addition, I will be taking two classes, which just happen to fall on the same night at the same time. One professor offered to excuse me on the few nights the alternate class meets, which was a huge help. I also just found out about some graduation requirements, which I was not aware of. In addition, my boyfriend just moved back to Tallahassee to move in with his brothers and save some money in this economy, which puts him further away yet again. Needless to say, I am stressed beyond belief and anxious about the future. I want to remind myself of this every day, knowing I have the strength to face what comes my way.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there, Emily! It sounds like you are a natural problem solver! Have a good week and don't forget to keep breathing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang there! Everything one day at a time!

    ReplyDelete